If you like my work, the best way to stay in touch is to join my newsletter. Over 500 people are on the list and you should join.
Here are 6 reasons why you should join:
- Low Volume / High Quality: My Monthly Newsletter goes out on the 1st business day of each month.
- Let me work for you: Once a month I send my best blog posts along with interesting products, friends’ posts, pictures and easy links. It’s not really a newsletter, more of a summary of the best ideas I’ve seen on the internet since the last mailing.
- On Twitter & Facebook you miss out: With email I curate the important things for you and it sits in your inbox patiently until you decide your schedule permits.
- Be the first to hear: I share all my most important announcements via newsletter first. I am always starting something new, volunteering my time, or promoting a friend’s recent achievement on my newsletter.
- Unsubscribe when I bore you: I promise. It is easy. Dump me any time. I promise to be offended.
So, sign up now!
[I borrowed this “Follow” page concept from Scott Berkun – for great content on Project Management, Public Speaking, & Productivity in your professional life, check out Scott’s blog.]