eBranding Me informs Generation Y about online privacy and social responsibility through on-site lectures and a supporting website. We also act as a resource for educators, providing curriculum to inform students how to create a positive online presence and avoid the dangers of damaging their reputation online.
- GenJuice Contributor: Keith Petri
- Bubble 2 Boardroom: Speaker
- Hired for the Holidays: Sponsor/Mentor
- New York Post: Random Shuffle
- Andi Teggart: Purple is for Everyday
- Skidmore Interview: Five Questions
- Skidmore Unofficial: Seminar
- Skidmore Scope: September 14th, 2010
- About.com – eBranding.Me: Analyze Your Social Media Presence
- Skidmore College: Social Media, Rate Yourself
- eBook Review: Personal Branding for Job Search Success
- Rock the World: College Students Should Join LinkedIn
- One Day One Job: July 2nd, 2010
We connected with Keith here at Skidmore when — a few weeks before hosting our own ‘Social Media Summit’ for invited faculty and staff — we saw what an outstanding job he was doing with the launch of eBranding Me. We figured that Keith — as a member of the Skidmore College of 2010 — would not only be the perfect person to lead a social-media training session, but would also be able to paint for us a highly authoritative, first-person report on how our young alumni are using these new tools. And we were right. Keith has an astute grasp of the importance of social media both in self-marketing and institutional marketing, and communicates it well. We’re continuing to work with him on an interactive initiative focused on alumni in LinkedIn.