eBranding Me informs Generation Y about online privacy and social responsibility through on-site lectures and a supporting website. We also act as a resource for educators, providing curriculum to inform students how to create a positive online presence and avoid the dangers of damaging their reputation online.
- GenJuice Contributor: Keith Petri
- Bubble 2 Boardroom: Speaker
- Hired for the Holidays: Sponsor/Mentor
- New York Post: Random Shuffle
- Andi Teggart: Purple is for Everyday
- Skidmore Interview: Five Questions
- Skidmore Unofficial: Seminar
- Skidmore Scope: September 14th, 2010
- About.com – eBranding.Me: Analyze Your Social Media Presence
- Skidmore College: Social Media, Rate Yourself
- eBook Review: Personal Branding for Job Search Success
- Rock the World: College Students Should Join LinkedIn
- One Day One Job: July 2nd, 2010
Keith has great insight to the use of social media to craft a personal brand and ways to tap social media to advance one’s job search and career. He is thorough, well prepared, open to suggestions and creative in his approach. I particularly recommend Keith for college age audiences given his keen understanding of the college mindset.