[Acquired by Human Demand]
eDealya provides brands and advertisers the ability to better understand their customers and instantly personalize an individual’s experience. We believe that businesses can benefit from not only understanding static attributes (i.e. age, gender, income, etc.), but dynamic attributes (i.e. planning a vacation, upcoming birthday, returning to school, and other life-events) that affect a consumer’s buying behavior through shifting his immediate need. Through my work with eDealya I hope to provide convenience to consumers and further insight to businesses wanting to better understand their customers.
eDealya has received funding from Nielsen, the Israeli Government, as well as private investors.
- MediaPost: Human Demand Boosts Mobile Game, Acquires DMP eDealya
- PRWeb: Human Demand Acquires The Mobile Targeting Dataset of eDealya
- Application Developers Alliance: Real-time Bidding: Maximize Mobile Revenue Through Targeted Advertising
- Globes, Israel Business Arena: Nielsen Innovate Recruits First Six Start-Ups
- DevsBuild.it: eDealya Adds Unity3D Support
- Press Release: eDealya Connects with Nielsen Innovate to Expand Markets
- Application Developers Alliance: Welcoming 8 New Members
- Application Developers Alliance: Developer Spotlight, Alex Pertsev
- Israel Diplomatic Network: Businesses Get Personal with Facebook Fans
- Israel21: Social Marketing Gets Personal
- AllFacebook: eDealya Boasts High Conversion Rates on Facebook
- Jewish Standard: The Israel-Bergen Tech Connection
- The Jewish Chronicle: A New App that Helps You Make the Most of Your Customers
Keith is a proactive and ambitious business leader. He was hired to take the company from a proven technology to a profitable, scaleable business with an established brand name in the vertical. Keith impressed both myself and my co-founder – in addition to our board – with his ability to steer the company in the mobile space, discovering opportunities to create value for existing and new customers. Through his efforts, eDealya secured new strategic partnerships and opened up new revenue channels. Keith not only proved himself as an outstanding executer, but he was an amazing colleague as well. This guy knows how to make an impact.