[Acquired by Human Demand]
eDealya provides brands and advertisers the ability to better understand their customers and instantly personalize an individual’s experience. We believe that businesses can benefit from not only understanding static attributes (i.e. age, gender, income, etc.), but dynamic attributes (i.e. planning a vacation, upcoming birthday, returning to school, and other life-events) that affect a consumer’s buying behavior through shifting his immediate need. Through my work with eDealya I hope to provide convenience to consumers and further insight to businesses wanting to better understand their customers.
eDealya has received funding from Nielsen, the Israeli Government, as well as private investors.
- MediaPost: Human Demand Boosts Mobile Game, Acquires DMP eDealya
- PRWeb: Human Demand Acquires The Mobile Targeting Dataset of eDealya
- Application Developers Alliance: Real-time Bidding: Maximize Mobile Revenue Through Targeted Advertising
- Globes, Israel Business Arena: Nielsen Innovate Recruits First Six Start-Ups
- DevsBuild.it: eDealya Adds Unity3D Support
- Press Release: eDealya Connects with Nielsen Innovate to Expand Markets
- Application Developers Alliance: Welcoming 8 New Members
- Application Developers Alliance: Developer Spotlight, Alex Pertsev
- Israel Diplomatic Network: Businesses Get Personal with Facebook Fans
- Israel21: Social Marketing Gets Personal
- AllFacebook: eDealya Boasts High Conversion Rates on Facebook
- Jewish Standard: The Israel-Bergen Tech Connection
- The Jewish Chronicle: A New App that Helps You Make the Most of Your Customers
As a fellow Skidmore College alum, I’ve known Keith for several years and have always been impressed by his work ethic, professionalism and overall business acumen. I’ve watched Keith start his own company, work in Biz Dev and dive into the Ad Tech industry. Throughout his career he has faced every challenge with determination and an open mind, and he has consistently found success. He’s the kind of guy that will be successful at whatever he puts his mind to.